Monday, March 19, 2007

Moving slowly forward with the 23 things

I too feel "behind" but then I counted out the weeks and hey folks, we are only finishing up week 3 and I'm ready to look at the RSS & Newsreaders---those of you more experienced bloggers---be patient with us. I am reading your postings and learning from them but haven't felt the need to comment much. The Economist has a one page editorial about the Web 2.0 world from the guy who invented the web. He says web 2.0 is just the tip of the iceberg---he sees everything becoming mobile---Dick Tracey's watch? Beam me up Scottie?

1 comment:

fiveoaks said...

I'm with you - feeling a little behind but carrying on with the 23 Things, trying to at least become familiar with these new technologies. I can't help but wonder if we were to do this in a year - or six months! - if there were be newer, different Things.